Thoughts: IDWs new Cobra Commander

This is for general GI Joe chat, whether it be RAH or JvC, or even Action Force or other military lines, the battle begins here.

Thoughts: IDWs new Cobra Commander

Postby chad_ghost on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:07 pm

http://robertatkinsart.blogspot.com/201 ... l?spref=tw

http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/sto ... 51679676/1

Are any of you tired of of this game IDW is playing? Really, it's not our Joe anymore.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Re: Thoughts: IDWs new Cobra Commander

Postby Matthew on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:28 am

Yeah, I do not like it. I loved the new Cobra Commander design that IDW when CC was first introduced. I have no knowledge of the character who is taking over as CC, and I really don't care to find out. And as nice a guy and good artist that Robert Atkins is, I'm not a fan of this design.
Matthew
The Mayor

Re: Thoughts: IDWs new Cobra Commander

Postby destros_elite on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah, really don't care. I followed up through issue six in each of the current titles, but am now out. I may pick up an occasional issue of Cobra as the story there is solid, but that is it. If either of you would like to read the story so far, just PM me your address and I'll be glad to send out all the issues for you (read at your own pace...no rush on return :D ). I'd be interested to hear your take on it so far (maybe on a G.I .Joe Review Special or something like that). I do still follow the ARAH title, but it is hard to recapture the magic of the original run (with our young minds soaking it in).
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Return to Joes & more