found movie toys in Juneau

This is for general GI Joe chat, whether it be RAH or JvC, or even Action Force or other military lines, the battle begins here.

found movie toys in Juneau

Postby RevSears on Wed May 23, 2012 7:44 am

They were listed at 7.81 but they rang up at 10.00. They would only let me have one for the listed price. I am have tempted to go see if they changed price tomorrow and try and get another stormshadow, 7.81 is on the cheap side of Joe buying up here, sadly. I picked up Stormshadow, Joe trooper (quickly re-named Mirage), Red Ninja, and 2 road blocks, ... yes the ones with the horrid hand, for custom fodder.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: found movie toys in Juneau

Postby Matthew on Wed May 23, 2012 11:14 am

$7.81 is great. $10 is not bad. In TN they will be $11. I will probably only get 1 or 2 figs at that price.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 pm

ouch... I think I felt physical pain over that price. Sadly the podcast What's on Joe mind seems to confirm that 11-12 price range. How can we get the dollar store Joes so much cheaper (which I want more, and are better imo.)
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby Matthew on Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 am

Wish I knew. I'm searching high and low for those DG figures.

Btw, the movie was pushed back 9 months, so I'm not sure what this means for the current crop of toys.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby chad_ghost on Fri May 25, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm looking for the 2 Cobra Commanders, the Joe troopers, and maybe the Red Ninja.

As for DG figs, I'm looking for the Cobra Commander, 4 Dukes, and the Storm Shadow.

With this movie news, it might be more difficult :?
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Return to Joes & more