I pray everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

For discussions outside the other threads, this is the forum for you. Anything from other hobbies, politics, movies, television, to even your job can be talked about, just as long as it is not incoherent.

I pray everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Postby destros_elite on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:48 am

I pray you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had some time to ponder matters yesterday and quickly became ashamed at how unthankful I am to the LORD for all He has done, is doing, and will do for me. I mean, I take time to thank Him for letting me live another day in the morning, thank Him for the food He gives me to eat, thank Him for my family, for Jesus, and then thank Him for the day again when I go to bed. But there is SO much that He does for me that I overlook and take for granted. So, if you are like me and have today off (yet another thing that I am thankful for :D ), I challenge you to grab a pen and paper, and take just thirty minutes to write down everything that you can think of that God has given you. You will be VERY surprised...and VERY thankful to the LORD.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Return to Entertainment