What's on your ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST?

For discussions outside the other threads, this is the forum for you. Anything from other hobbies, politics, movies, television, to even your job can be talked about, just as long as it is not incoherent.

What's on your ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST?

Postby destros_elite on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 pm

Okay, I know we are in tough economic times and that none of us are exempt. I know in my household, we cut WAY back on Christmas this year (which had honestly gotten out of hand to begin with). But, deep down inside of us all is still that 10-year old with a wish list a mile long. So...what is on your ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST? Please don't put "Peace on Earth" etc. etc....Let's just have fun with this :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: What's on your ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST?

Postby Matthew on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 am

Tough question. I guess I'd want some more Wii games and stuff, cause I'm typically too cheap to buy games on my own :D

I'm sure there is more, but I'll have to think on it.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby Darko on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:45 pm

This is going to sound super boring, but a new sofa. My wife and I have been using this old futon we've had for years as our primary piece of living room furniture, and the thing is falling apart. We want to buy a sofa, but we want to get a nice one that we can have for a long time. Still, it's hard to get excited over spending like $500 on a sofa. I'd also like an espresso maker, since I think it would really save money in the long run (...I like Starbucks. A lot.).

On the toy side of things...

-AT-TE: I have no idea where I'd put it, but that thing looks awesome
-MP Skywarp and Thundercracker: Really hoping for a stateside release at some point.
-A Clear Wraith: Cannot find one anywhere around here! But I know that the second I trade something big or spend way too much getting it online, I'll find several of them on pegs (that's what happened with the black headed Destro)

More abstract, I'd like customizing inspiration. I seem to have lost my customizing mojo as of late. I miss it.
I support the separation of Church and Hate.
Darko

Postby destros_elite on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:18 pm

Oh...I forgot to list mine. So with careful pondering and consideration the following have made it to the final draft of my ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS LIST:

-The Answers Book 2 by Ken Hamm
-Do the Right Thing by Mike Huckabee
-An original G.I. Joe Conquest X-30
-All of the remaining G.I. Joe Marvel issues I am missing
-Planet of the Apes Legacy Set (All Five Movies)
-All of the remaining Tranformers Marvel TPB's (by Titan) that I am missing
-Money that can actually be used to send a bunch of my comics to be bound into hardcovers
-Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift cards to purchase TPB's (New Avengers Vol. 1-3, Civil War Black Panther, Infinity Crusade Vols. 1 & 2, Astonishing X-Men Vol. 4, Silver Surfer: Rebirth of Thanos, Marvel Visionaries Incredible Hulk (Peter David's run) Vol. 1-5)
Oh, and Metroid for my NES.

Man, I sure hope Santa reads the Army4One board! :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Return to Entertainment