For discussions outside the other threads, this is the forum for you. Anything from other hobbies, politics, movies, television, to even your job can be talked about, just as long as it is not incoherent.

Postby RevSears on Wed May 20, 2009 12:31 am

I'm now on season 3! been watching my friends season's sets and i'm a fan now! i had written off the show for years cause i couldn't always catch every episode and had missed so much but it has really been worth getting in two. Any other fans?
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: 24

Postby Matthew on Wed May 20, 2009 8:55 am

I've been watching since 2005. I started half way through that season and have watched ever since. Sidewinder on here is a huge fan.

I haven't seen anything before 2005, so I really need to try to do so.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby Sidewinder on Wed May 20, 2009 9:34 am

Definately a huge fan here. I've watched since the very first episode. I watched it the very first time becauseI couldn't figure out how they were going to do the "real time" aspect. After watching that first episode, I realized that this was the type of tv show I've always wanted to see - I just didn't realize it.

I seriously can't say enough good things about 24. Day (Season) 2 is still my favorate (although Day 5 is very close). Day 3 is pretty cool. A lot of people didnt'think that it was that strong, but I thought that especially the beginning and the end of the day were very well done. I love the last couple of hours (you're in for some good tv viewing).
Sidewinder

Postby destros_elite on Wed May 20, 2009 9:51 am

I've watched a few episodes and liked what I saw. My in-laws NEVER miss a show and our treasurer at church plans meetings around the show so he won't miss!
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby RevSears on Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 am

Just finished season 3 this morning! I'm with sidewinder on my favorite season so far (2) 3 was okay but fit a little less natural, like some characters were written less like themselves (if that makes sense, like calling in Sherry for example) It may be a bit before i get to see season 4 but i'm looking forward to it!

As a joe fan i was setting there trying to make connections : Duke= Jack, Flint = Chase Stalker = Tony? Firewall= Chloe etc.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby RevSears on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:38 pm

I finished up 4 ! ( I don't have cable/satellite at home right now :( )

It had it's moments but seems about on par with season 3. I'm still loving 2 the most. It was neat not to see Kim, and the ending was nice, but it seemed to happen to quickly. I'm sure i'll get around to seeing 5 all the way through before Christmas time at least. School is back in session now so I'm not sure how much time i'll have.
RevSears

Postby Sidewinder on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 pm

RevSears wrote:I finished up 4 ! ( I don't have cable/satellite at home right now :( )

It had it's moments but seems about on par with season 3. I'm still loving 2 the most. It was neat not to see Kim, and the ending was nice, but it seemed to happen to quickly. I'm sure i'll get around to seeing 5 all the way through before Christmas time at least. School is back in session now so I'm not sure how much time i'll have.

Day 5 is fantastic and is really on par with Day 2. I like 2 just a little better, but not much more. :D
Sidewinder

Return to Entertainment