Hasbro Channel in 2010!

For discussions outside the other threads, this is the forum for you. Anything from other hobbies, politics, movies, television, to even your job can be talked about, just as long as it is not incoherent.

Hasbro Channel in 2010!

Postby destros_elite on Mon May 25, 2009 8:44 pm

TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Hasbro Channel in 2010!

Postby RevSears on Thu May 28, 2009 9:50 am

at best i'm only hoping for old reruns. I'm just thinking this is going to be a more younger child focused channel.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby destros_elite on Thu May 28, 2009 4:19 pm

I think you're right, Rev. And that's perfect for someone 31 going on 11! :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
destros_elite

Postby Matthew on Fri May 29, 2009 3:35 pm

Should be neat, but I agree with Rev. I really hope Hasbro is scrambling for more adult driven shows after the reaction from Resolute
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:37 pm

Although i'm sure it's pure rumor, i did here talk of a "Resolute" Transformers in a thread i was reading about the tf animated being cancelled. If hasbro thought the style was good enough i can see them trying a new stand alone and a transformers mini. I don't know if they would even consider a sequel to do the kias.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby destros_elite on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 pm

RevSears wrote:Although i'm sure it's pure rumor, i did here talk of a "Resolute" Transformers in a thread i was reading about the tf animated being cancelled. If hasbro thought the style was good enough i can see them trying a new stand alone and a transformers mini. I don't know if they would even consider a sequel to do the kias.

That would be awesome!
destros_elite

Postby Matthew on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 am

Man, a resolute Tformers could be sweet. I really hope that in 2010 will we see the return of Resolute, but I'm not holding my breath.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby destros_elite on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:15 am

Matthew wrote:Man, a resolute Tformers could be sweet. I really hope that in 2010 will we see the return of Resolute, but I'm not holding my breath.

I hear you. Resolute didn't get the response that I thought it would. Personally, I enjoyed it. However, I'm not sure if that was simpy because I LOVE G.I. Joe and soaked up the first real Joe cartoon (sorry Sigma 6 fans) since the early 90's or if I liked because it was actually well done.
destros_elite

Return to Entertainment