Iron Man II

For discussions outside the other threads, this is the forum for you. Anything from other hobbies, politics, movies, television, to even your job can be talked about, just as long as it is not incoherent.

Iron Man II

Postby destros_elite on Mon May 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Has anyone seen Iron Man II yet? I didn't get to see it this weekend as I had hoped. I did hear that it was really good though and that you have to stay until after the credits.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Iron Man II

Postby chad_ghost on Tue May 11, 2010 3:01 pm

destros_elite wrote:Has anyone seen Iron Man II yet? I didn't get to see it this weekend as I had hoped. I did hear that it was really good though and that you have to stay until after the credits.

Saw it with Matt and Sidewinder. It was a lot of fun, though it was long at times. Still one of the best superhero franchises around. And Cheadle was a great Rhodey this time.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby Matthew on Tue May 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Agreed with Chad. Not as good as the first one, but still very solid. I'd rank it around the Incredible Hulk (Norton version)
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Sat May 22, 2010 4:27 am

I liked the Norton version of Hulk a little bit more imo. but other than that I agree with you guys almost as good as the first one, both great. The figures are amazing too. They really are an excellent in joe scale line. I've seen some nice Deepsix and other customs using their parts.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Return to Entertainment