Did anyone watch G.I. Joe 2 when it came out?

For discussions outside the other threads, this is the forum for you. Anything from other hobbies, politics, movies, television, to even your job can be talked about, just as long as it is not incoherent.

Did anyone watch G.I. Joe 2 when it came out?

Postby destros_elite on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 am

I forgot to comment on this, but did anyone else see G.I. Joe 2 when it came out? I saw it opening night and then again as my local theatre included in a double feature on the opening night of Iron Man 3. The movie is a lot of fun and MUCH, MUCH better than the first G.I. Joe movie.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Re: Did anyone watch G.I. Joe 2 when it came out?

Postby RevSears on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 pm

saw it when it opened in 3d and saw it again at Joe con. While loving it I admit it was very choppy and possibly had just as many (but different) flaws as the first one. This however felt like G.I.Joe and had so much more nostalgia to it.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: Did anyone watch G.I. Joe 2 when it came out?

Postby chad_ghost on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:16 pm

I saw it. I liked it much better than the first, but of course, missing characters like Scarlett and Stalker, it still isn't the Joe I want.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Return to Entertainment