This board needs some more posts

For discussions outside the other threads, this is the forum for you. Anything from other hobbies, politics, movies, television, to even your job can be talked about, just as long as it is not incoherent.

This board needs some more posts

Postby JustAGrl on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:06 pm

There are quite of few members of this board that are members of another popular Joe board that will remain nameless. I am wondering why the other board seems to have so many more post than this site???

You guys are awesome. Why aren't y'all posting more? I am interested in what you have to say!
JustAGrl

Postby andrwfields on Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:33 am

Haha, you're interested in what a bunch of young to middle aged men have to say! That's a first for us. Lol...

I don't have internet access at home right now so my posting time is very limited. Although, I should have it by the end of the week!
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby Rockpop on Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:36 pm

Haha, you're interested in what a bunch of young to middle aged men have to say! That's a first for us. Lol...

Include me in that middle-age, over-worked, under-paid catagory. I actually carry a "license to bore". Agent double-O snore.

I'm not as heavily into joe stuff these days. I visit one other joe board every now and then. Some of it I remember, a lot of the newer stuff is over my head. Good news is: I can be considered old-school. Bad news: I got there by default by getting old.

I just don't have much time to post. No time at home, so I usually check in at work, whenever the boss is not around. I mean, when I'm on break.
Rockpop
aka Solo

Postby andrwfields on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:45 pm

Now that I think about it, I don't own a single G.I. Joe! Lol.

It wasn't even my favorite show as a kid. Maybe I should have joined a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles forum. Shell4One!

:lol:
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby chad_ghost on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:29 pm

andrwfields wrote:Now that I think about it, I don't own a single G.I. Joe! Lol.

It wasn't even my favorite show as a kid. Maybe I should have joined a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles forum. Shell4One!

:lol:

GI Joe is what got this board started, but its all about God and our relationships with Him. Glad you all are here!
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby lobo on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:08 pm

Our post count seems to have skyrocketed lately...
Look! An old man pulling a box of junk...
lobo

Postby andrwfields on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:21 pm

When I saw that this topic had a reply I was thinking, "Huh?"

Yeah, we've all been really active lately. Must be because of the cold weather...
andrwfields
Constable

Postby the pyromaniac on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:46 pm

andrwfields wrote:Yeah, we've all been really active lately. Must be because of the cold weather...

Yeah, a year ago I'd log in after about 3 days and see maybe one or two new posts... :?
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Postby andrwfields on Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:52 pm

At least Chad and Matt are getting their money's worth for the server now!
andrwfields
Constable

Return to Entertainment