They said call RAMBO

For discussions outside the other threads, this is the forum for you. Anything from other hobbies, politics, movies, television, to even your job can be talked about, just as long as it is not incoherent.

They said call RAMBO

Postby Raider on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:49 am

Rambo 4 trailer:
http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/05/19/ ... e-trailer/

Does Hollywood even want this movie to come out? No offical trailers or website I've seen yet. With this story it's like Rambo's promoted from legend to Davidic.

And this time we're Goliath.
Raider

Postby JustAGrl on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:24 am

I hadn't even heard a new one was coming out.

Weird that he can still keep making the Rocky and Rambo movies after all of these years. Someone in hollywoood must be showing him some love to even get these movies made.....
JustAGrl

Postby Matthew on Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:14 pm

pretty nice. very bloody and gorey. maybe a little too much so, but very interesting.
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby Raider on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:57 pm

If the Hostile movies are about people who are kidnapped and killed for sport, this movie shows how Rambo would stand in the same situation. Some missionaries are killed and he doesn’t have enough time to play nice with the bad guys in order to save the rest. It’s like how can they be allowed to continue this. Gory yes, but I believe that comes after the audience is rallied by scenes where some of the Christians are tortured.
Raider

Return to Entertainment