Anyone out there?

If you are having problems with the site or just want to give suggestions on how we can improve, pop in here and let us know.

Anyone out there?

Postby Matthew on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 am

Really missing hearing from people. Pop back in and fill us in on your life.
Matthew
The Mayor

Re: Anyone out there?

Postby lobo on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 pm

It's amazing how time flies by.

I had annual conference last week for 3 days.

I was on day shift for the summer. It is 8 miles round-trip to work.
8 x 4 days = 32 miles
8 x 5 days = 40 miles

I go back on midnight shift until next summer starting Sunday. It is about 52 miles round-trip to work.
52 x 5 days = 210
Look! An old man pulling a box of junk...
lobo

Postby destros_elite on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:11 pm

BUSY! Man, Have things been busy! But this busy hasn't been a bad thing. God is doing awesome things at church and giving me SO many opportunities to share the Good News of Jesus to people at work! :D
As far as being online goes...my hard drive crashed in my laptop a couple weeks ago, so we had to pull out the old desktop and I just haven't been online as much as I used to because I can no longer sit my rump on the couch and post :cry: . Now I have to (GASP!) sit at a desk and post! The Horror! :wink: So in other words...I'm just lazy. :D
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby andrwfields on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:07 am

I just finished my EMT class a week ago from last friday. Starbucks is working my rear off now. Waiting to take my last EMT class so I can get out of Starbucks. And I'm working on a borrowed computer for the time being.

All that + time with family = little time for the internets... :(
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby chad_ghost on Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 pm

I'm here :)

I hope that things are well for others.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby the pyromaniac on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:50 pm

Looking for a job, getting over a badly-sprained ankle that cost me a job that I waited a month for after becoming unemployed after a bout with hand/foot/mouth disease. Just moved into a house that I'll be doing a lease-purchase on, so I'm excited about that, and getting started with plans to begin work on launching a fishing lure-making company in the coming weeks & months.
"A lot of Christians take a part of their life and try to make it their ministry. Plumb is my job, but every conscious second is my ministry."

Tiffany (Arbuckle) Lee
lead singer, Plumb
the pyromaniac

Postby andrwfields on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 am

unemployed after a bout with hand/foot/mouth disease.

Geez Pyro... It's good to hear you're alive buddy. Sounds like you've been having it rough for a little while. Hope it gets better and easier for you.

And let me know how the fishing lure company goes. I'm always looking for improvements on the Hula-Popper, because it seems to be the only lure I can catch fish on...
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Return to Questions & Comments