Arrrgh! This board is driving me NUUUUTSS!!

If you are having problems with the site or just want to give suggestions on how we can improve, pop in here and let us know.

Arrrgh! This board is driving me NUUUUTSS!!

Postby Chaplain on Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:40 pm

Sorry, I've just edited a post for like the jillionth time. I'm an HTML/Forum moron- HOW do I turn on a cursor? I can't see where I'm typing, it makes me all crazy in the head.

Second- Man my avatar is flippin' HUUUGE! I love Bing, but not this much. Chad, can you cut him down to size? I tried like 3 times to submit a file and couldn't get it to work.

Sorry, had to vent.
-Chaplain
Chaplain

Re: Arrrgh! This board is driving me NUUUUTSS!!

Postby chad_ghost on Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:22 pm

Chaplain wrote:Sorry, I've just edited a post for like the jillionth time. I'm an HTML/Forum moron- HOW do I turn on a cursor? I can't see where I'm typing, it makes me all crazy in the head.

Second- Man my avatar is flippin' HUUUGE! I love Bing, but not this much. Chad, can you cut him down to size? I tried like 3 times to submit a file and couldn't get it to work.

Sorry, had to vent.

not sure about the cursor prob, i have a big white cursor on my computer.

as for the avatar, what i can do is take it and resize it, then host it for you. im not sure about the line prob right now, i need to look for help. btw, what size do you want that avatar?
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby Chaplain on Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:47 pm

Thanks for addressing my nuttiness :) I didn't mean to sound quite so irate. Not sure on my end about the cursor- I use Safari, if that helps.

umm...image size maybe 1/2 what it is now? On another board I use a pif of Bing as Father O'Malley LOL...

Thanks!
-Chaplain
Chaplain

Return to Questions & Comments