This is what I'm talking about!!

If you are having problems with the site or just want to give suggestions on how we can improve, pop in here and let us know.

This is what I'm talking about!!

Postby Chaplain on Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:53 am

I came here the other day to find....

45 New Posts! We are going at a good clip fellas. I think the site's really starting to heat up. After a little rocky going, I think we've got enough topics to keep us interested. It's got to be where I am more interested in checking here than JoeCustoms! And you guys don't have cool dios! LOL

Keep up the good work everyone!
-Chaplain
Chaplain

Postby Skyfire on Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:51 am

But how many topics were those posts spread among? A heated topic can artificially inflate post counts all around.
Skyfire

Postby camper on Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:40 pm

Skyfire wrote:But how many topics were those posts spread among? A heated topic can artificially inflate post counts all around.

Who cares???

Without a discussion, nobody talks. If only a couple pepole are talking, than that gives incentive for other people to participate as the more someone talks, the more chance for other thoughts being injected into the topic and a 3rd (or 4th) party wanting to add their opinion.

dan
camper

Postby chad_ghost on Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:11 pm

camper wrote:
Skyfire wrote:But how many topics were those posts spread among? A heated topic can artificially inflate post counts all around.

Who cares???

Without a discussion, nobody talks. If only a couple pepole are talking, than that gives incentive for other people to participate as the more someone talks, the more chance for other thoughts being injected into the topic and a 3rd (or 4th) party wanting to add their opinion.

dan

i agree dan. sometimes one post can be more important than 25 different ones. i feel that discussions like this are so important/essential to our Faith because it helps us understand and really be involved in the community.

it is very exciting!!
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Return to Questions & Comments