Sunday School

We would love to know how you involved or would like to be involved. Maybe you just have questions on where God wants you. In either case, this is the place for such topics.

Sunday School

Postby RevSears on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 am

So it's been awhile! But the Church we found asked me to teach 9-12 during the summer sunday school program. Definatly not the age I'm used to (been years, like 7 since i've taught that age) but so far so good.

one of my jobs is also turning out to be a real ministry. The kids know i'm a christian and that i've been a pastor , so they ask me questions, and to get the bible verses sometimes. I work with several other Christians that go to my same church, and it's been great. I've also done a lot of homework, and a lot of personal study on Alaska's dime :)
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: Sunday School

Postby destros_elite on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Praise the Lord for the awesome plan He is working in your life! :D

Ephesians 2:10 (New King James Version)

10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Return to Ministries & Activities