Passion '06

We would love to know how you involved or would like to be involved. Maybe you just have questions on where God wants you. In either case, this is the place for such topics.

Passion '06

Postby chad_ghost on Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:27 pm

i wanted to mention that at the beginning of this year i went to the Passion 06 conference, put on by 268generation.com

Louis Giglio, John Piper, & Beth Moore were all speakers, and some of the bands there were David Crowder, Chris Tomlin, and Matt Redman.

just wanted to know if anyone else was familiar with this or wanted to discuss it.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby Hannah on Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:34 am

this is a hugely late response (hey, i just saw the post ;) ) but that sounds like an incredible and exciting conference to go to. i've heard a lot of the music put out by Passion, and i really dig David Crowder and Chris Tomlin's music.

what was the best thing you learned from it?
Hannah

Postby chad_ghost on Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:33 pm

Hannah wrote:this is a hugely late response (hey, i just saw the post ;) ) but that sounds like an incredible and exciting conference to go to. i've heard a lot of the music put out by Passion, and i really dig David Crowder and Chris Tomlin's music.

what was the best thing you learned from it?

gosh, thats hard to say. i think my fav stuff is being in the presence of so many Believers.

its amazing. one of the coolest things was when Louie Giglio talked about the biggness of God. he showed pictures from space, and talked about distance and the vastness of it all. it was great. some awesome images.

for example:
here is the whirlpool galaxy:
http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/ent ... r2005012a/

and this is the 'x-structure' found in the middle:
http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/gal ... r1992017a/

hello!! how awesome is God... He placed the cross there when He created the universe, before the crucifixion. He had a plan before it began. blows my mind :)
chad_ghost

"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby ColtsFan76 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:41 pm

Those are really awesome pictures!
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby chad_ghost on Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:16 pm

G.I. Bri wrote:Those are really awesome pictures!

yep. the x-structure is my desktop :)
chad_ghost

chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby ColtsFan76 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:57 am

chad_ghost wrote:
G.I. Bri wrote:Those are really awesome pictures!

yep. the x-structure is my desktop :)

I was thinking of doing the same. lol
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Return to Ministries & Activities