Anyone up for an Army4one meeting in the VA/TN area?

When there is anything changed or updated here on the board, this is place for the announcements.

Re: Anyone up for an Army4one meeting in the VA/TN area?

Postby destros_elite on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:20 am

I'm back! TimeWarner came by today and hooked up the internet so I'm back online. I don't want to blast Verizon, but I'll just say they didn't do their job. Four stinkin' weeks without internet. I even had to drop my seminary class I was taking this term. But anyway, God is good and there was a reason for what happened...always is!

Anyway, everyone shoot me some dates that work for you in October. It will probably be impossible to find one that works for all of us, but hopefully we can find one that works for MOST of us.

As for me? The first weekend in October we are having a marriage conference at church (if anyone wishes to attend please PM me...it will be held in Tazewell, VA), so that weekend is out, but the rest look pretty good.

Also, the office is closed on Columbus Day and my buddy and I usually go to Johnson City and hit a few comic shops on that day. If anyone is in the area that day and off work (and knows of a few good comic shops) please let me know. I'd love to get up with you.
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby Matthew on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:53 pm

October is terrible for me. As was September and August. Not sure about November yet.

Here is the comic book store that Chad uses.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe= ... 0031513428
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby chad_ghost on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 am

destros_elite wrote:Also, the office is closed on Columbus Day and my buddy and I usually go to Johnson City and hit a few comic shops on that day. If anyone is in the area that day and off work (and knows of a few good comic shops) please let me know. I'd love to get up with you.

What day is that? Maybe we could meet up.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby destros_elite on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:03 pm

chad_ghost wrote:
destros_elite wrote:Also, the office is closed on Columbus Day and my buddy and I usually go to Johnson City and hit a few comic shops on that day. If anyone is in the area that day and off work (and knows of a few good comic shops) please let me know. I'd love to get up with you.

That's next Monday, October 12th. That would be great if we could get together!
TheDoctor: "Restricted access, no unauthorized personnel." Hmmm... [opens lock with sonic screwdriver]
Amy: That's breaking and entering!
TheDoctor: What did I break? Sonicing and entering,totally different[/u]
DoctorWho-The Hungry Earth
destros_elite

Postby chad_ghost on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:05 am

destros_elite wrote:
chad_ghost wrote:

That's next Monday, October 12th. That would be great if we could get together!

I have to work that day and I'll have soccer practice. How long do you plan on being in town?
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Previous

Return to Updates & Announcements