learn to back up

When there is anything changed or updated here on the board, this is place for the announcements.

learn to back up

Postby chad_ghost on Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:35 pm

well, after much problems, i had to reinstall and lost everything since i didnt back up the site. now i know better. im going to see what i can do to get this stuff back.

i would appreciate any and all help to get this place back (i dont even know the categories either :) )

thanks in advance.
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby ColtsFan76 on Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:04 am

Sorry to hear that. Remember, Jesus saves and so should you.
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby chad_ghost on Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:42 am

G.I. Bri wrote:Sorry to hear that. Remember, Jesus saves and so should you.

:lol:
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby Sapper on Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:07 pm

Yow, sorry dude. :(

Glad we're back and all tho :)
Sapper

Postby Jedi Master Shadow on Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:06 pm

I wondered what happened. Good to see we're back. Happy New Year to everyone!
Ephesians 6:11 - "Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil."

Jedi Master Shadow

Postby Skyfire on Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:44 pm

Jedi Master Shadow wrote:I wondered what happened. Good to see we're back. Happy New Year to everyone!

Define "happy."

My assigned project for the next little while is cleaning out the garage. :wink: Let's just say I've made some interesting discoveries in there. :roll:
Skyfire

Postby Jedi Master Shadow on Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:24 pm

Skyfire wrote:
Define "happy."

Okay.

Happy: "enjoying,showing or marked by joy, pleasure or good fortune; "a happy smile" or felicitous: marked by good fortune; "a felicitous life"; "a happy outcome" or glad: eagerly disposed to act or to be of service; "glad to help"

Sorry. Had to do it. :D
Ephesians 6:11 - "Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil."

Jedi Master Shadow

Postby Skyfire on Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:42 pm

Jedi Master Shadow wrote:
Skyfire wrote:
Define "happy."

Okay.

Happy: "enjoying,showing or marked by joy, pleasure or good fortune; "a happy smile" or felicitous: marked by good fortune; "a felicitous life"; "a happy outcome" or glad: eagerly disposed to act or to be of service; "glad to help"

Sorry. Had to do it. :D

Look at it this way-

While cleaning out a part of the garage, I found a large, Army Green bag with a lot of weight at one end. I set it off to the side so that I could look through it later. A few minutes after that, mom opens the bag and finds a head staring back at her.

It turns out that dad got ahold of an old practice dummy and had set it in the garage without telling us.
Skyfire

Postby RevSears on Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:37 pm

I'm back aswell sad to see the old posts gone.
RevSears

Postby camper on Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:14 pm

Also very glad to see the site back up.

As for the old posts being gone....meh. I'm sure the things worth discussing will come up again :P

dan
camper

Postby tigerguy786 on Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:14 pm

I am back, it is good to see this place back up and running.

Regarding the server down time and the problems, we should consider it good news that such things are happening, after all, "When God works, Satan works over time."

When there is a genuine work of God going on Satan will oppose it somehow. Watch out, a server change that deletes the whole board is hardly the least of Satan's weapons.

"If a work be of God you cannot deny it, defy it, destroy it, describe it or duplicate it."

Jeremy
tigerguy786

Return to Updates & Announcements