Site troubles

When there is anything changed or updated here on the board, this is place for the announcements.

Site troubles

Postby chad_ghost on Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:08 pm

if you are having trouble with anything, such as logging in or other problems, just email me:

admin@army4One.com

thanks!
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby ColtsFan76 on Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:23 pm

has any one else been having problems loggin in today? I have tried getting in on 3 seperate occasions and the site was not found. Between each of those times, I was able to log on.

Whenever the site won't load, I always get nervous that something got lost again!
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby Skyfire on Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:50 pm

Earlier this morning I kept getting an error message from my ISP saying that they couldn't find the page.
Skyfire

Postby Matthew on Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:40 pm

I did too. Luckily this time is what on the smelcer.net server that we host this from and not just the board. Last time the board went down I could access everything else just fine. Looks to me that the server was being screwy
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby ColtsFan76 on Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:29 pm

Why does it say "the most users logged on was 2"? Yesterday, we had at one point at least 5 members logged on and reading and posting. Not that it's a big deal, it just may discourage some people if they think only 1 or 2 of us are ever on at one time.
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby chad_ghost on Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:22 pm

G.I. Bri wrote:Why does it say "the most users logged on was 2"? Yesterday, we had at one point at least 5 members logged on and reading and posting. Not that it's a big deal, it just may discourage some people if they think only 1 or 2 of us are ever on at one time.

who knows? hopefully soon ill get a good chance to sit down and work on the underneath of this site. im letting life take control of me right now :(
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Return to Updates & Announcements