New Forum Titles?

When there is anything changed or updated here on the board, this is place for the announcements.

New Forum Titles?

Postby ColtsFan76 on Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:34 pm

Looking to expand on our "Services" - is anyone interested in a forum for "Gaming." Being a fan of Joe, I am naturally a fan of the military and love playing games like Axis & Allies and Risk. Is there any interest to set-up a forum specifically to war (and other) games?
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Re: New Forum Titles?

Postby chad_ghost on Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:47 pm

G.I. Bri wrote:Looking to expand on our "Services" - is anyone interested in a forum for "Gaming." Being a fan of Joe, I am naturally a fan of the military and love playing games like Axis & Allies and Risk. Is there any interest to set-up a forum specifically to war (and other) games?

i think that would be cool. lets see if others are interested and we will go from there.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby V_Max on Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:58 pm

I'm more about the video games and less about the board games, but I think it would still be pretty cool. Count me as an "aye" vote.

VM
V_Max

Postby Skyfire on Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:57 pm

Any particular type of gaming?
Skyfire

Postby ColtsFan76 on Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:10 pm

Skyfire wrote:Any particular type of gaming?

For me, I would like to chat about Axis & Allies and other war board games. I got a couple of Christian friends involved in that a few eeks back and they love it. That might be the connection they need to get involved in a site like this. I am also waiting on a copy of Napoleon in Europe and some other war strategy games.

But we could just make it a "Gaming" forum and V_Max could post discussions about Video Games and I can post about board games and anyone can join in with any other "games" they like.

I am just looking to see if there are non-Joe, but specific topics, that we can create as forums that would fall under the "army" theme for the site. We could easily discuss it under "off topic" forums, but as we grow, we could cater to other hobbyists that have the "war" theme as their main interest.
James 1:19-20 (NIV)
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.

<><
ColtsFan76
aka G.I. Bri

Postby chad_ghost on Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:01 pm

i just added a gaming section. hope you guys can find something to talk about :)
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Return to Updates & Announcements