friend in bad car wreck

Whether it be good or bad, post here to let others now how they can pray for you and/or rejoice for you throughout life's many trials.

friend in bad car wreck

Postby RevSears on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Her name is Lauren morris. I hadn't heard the name in a long time but my friend Jason called me this morning and said she had been in a bad wreck and is in critical condition. Keep her and her Father (single parent) in prayer. From what i've read on website set up for her it sounds like it's going to be a very long road to recovery. It's been a week, still no eyes opened, still no talking and barely breathing on her own. She has been squeezing hands though.

Also keep Jason in prayer, he is an agnostic/atheist type and called to ask for prayer and asked for on his facebook. I can't help but feel he is reaching out to God here.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Re: friend in bad car wreck

Postby Matthew on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Prayers sent.

Any updates Sam?
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby RevSears on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 pm

slowly improving. Looks like she will never be able to walk perfectly normal again. It's going to be a long long road to recover. She is just very recently breathing on her own again. Thanks for the prayers! she will need them for awhile. But she has at least pulled through.

oh yeah, remember her mental state. She did have a few nights of severe depression, and tried to yank all her tubes out (including the breathing stuff) and had to be restained for awhile. That seems to have passed though.
http://nerd4thelord.wordpress.com/ A blog about Nerd topics from a Christian perspective.
RevSears

Postby Matthew on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Thanks for the update Rev
Matthew
The Mayor

Postby andrwfields on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 am

I'm glad to hear that she's doing better.
"...An Apology. If you met me between 1987 and 2005 and I told you, "I'll pray for you," that was a lie. Never happened. I probably didn't pray for you. And that's not cool." - Prodigal Jon from StuffChristiansLike.blogspot.com
andrwfields
Constable

Postby RevSears on Sat May 22, 2010 12:47 am

RevSears

Postby Matthew on Mon May 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Thanks for the update! What a miracle
Matthew
The Mayor

Return to Prayers & Praise